MURRAY PROPERTIES operates primarily in the Western Cape and encompasses
Rob Murray Properties mission is to provide a quality, cost effective and personal property service that will satisfy the needs of our clients and their properties.
We cover all the Industrial areas in the greater Cape Town area and environs.
I keep a comprehensive database – VACANCY SCHEDULE – which is updated on a daily/weekly basis. This enables me to see what is available at all times.
In order that I am in a position to source the best possible property to suit your specific requirements I require:
- The square meterage required
- Preferred location
- Office / factory space ratio
- Height of roof / eaves required
- Electrical / power required
- Staff compliment
- Loading bays / yard space required
- Any special requirements
- Rental budget and occupation date.
We cover all the commercial – office nodes in the greater Cape Town area
Factors that are really important when deciding on an area are:
- Preferred location
- Square meterage required
- The available budget
- Parking bays and bays for visitors
- Date of occupation.
By their very nature, investment properties are a sought after commodity and I often come across clients wishing to sell their assets.
On the flipside, commercial & industrial property is a secure Investment vehicle offering a sound return as well as capital growth.
Please contact me to be added to my investor catalogue.
Rob Murray Properties has been actively involved in a number of developments – both as developer and deal facilitator – very often clients require a ‘’made to order’’ facility and I then marry the tenant with the landowner and sit in on all meetings with the professional teams to ensure that all parties are kept happy throughout the process.
Finding and adding value to existing buildings is also something that I have been involved in. By adding bulk to a property the gross lettable area is substantially increased.
MANAGEMENT DIVISION (facilities and utilities)
Our property management division concentrates on your commercial activities:
- Efficient and effective management of the site
- Liaison with tenants and property owners
- Compile reports on a monthly basis
- Monthly invoicing of rent, operating costs, marketing costs etc
- Collection of rentals
- Payment and cost control of council accounts
- Income budgeting and controlling – preparation of annual financial statements
- Handling of all insurance related issues.
- Reporting on and taking care of maintenance issues.
Sales / letting / valuations (southern suburbs of CT only) .
MURRAY CONSTRUCTION / PROJECTS
- Recycling of buildings
- Structural repairs
- Roof repairs
- Painting and restoration
- Damp proofing to waterproofing
- Gutter repairs and cleaning.
We supply a 7 year guarantee on product and workmanship.